Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Re upp'd the library books this morning before work. It's nice to know I'm not the only one thats half asleep that time of morning hehe.


I've been concentrating on Maximum Security: A Hacker's Guide to Protecting Your Internet Site and Network. A very good book, highly interesting. This is a THICK book, I've read only 200 pages or so and keep going. I figure if I keep going at my usual reading rate I can finish it in about a week of reading nights. I'm used to pulling 70-100 Pages a day when reading a novel, more if I just sit on my ass and read the day away.


I really want to dig deeper into the book on PHP/MySQL because I really don't know shit about Databases, PHP... Is close enough to things I do know that I can generally pick things up fast. SQL, is a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment