Friday, December 4, 2009

This Journal Moved To Blogger

Well, I've still got a years worth of posts to transfer (groan!) but since I've been updating my journal at blogger consistently since the last post here on LJ, and half the people that follow my journal periodically, have probably updated themselves... lol.



This is the official transferring post!



I have moved to http://spidey01.blogspot.com/ and will be updated my journal there, leaving this Live Journal setup to be as a matter of posterity. LJ has a policy of leaving inactive accounts lay, so I expect this page will survive longer then most references to it. All future updates are going to my page on Blogger. If anyone actually tracks me through bookmarks or Atom/RSS feeds, time to update.


Few people if anyone read my blog, so it's not much trouble, beyond updating my forum signatures lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment