Friday, November 24, 2006

To day I rest, let the stream roll off. I've mostly kept my self busy as a beaver to get my work done and also not blow up over at www.pcbsd.org

I need to get the code to handle swaping the data out to file thus creating the *.desktop files to day. I'm moving it to a mkXML function for neatnesses sake even though it's likely to need tweaks. The only bad thing is I can't do the multi-language fields of it and I'm sure as heck not writing a translator to use as a filter app!

Also got to get the stuff setup before going back to work. It's nice to be able to rest for a few days, even if I've more or less been in front of the computer tinkering on some thing for 2 or 3 days stright. BF2 is also good for a break.

For some very od reason I'm having an urge to create a GNU/Linux distro... Console based Live CD /w plenty of rescue stuff, optional X startup /w a minimal WM and an install script then setup the system for install.

Working on my German a few words at a time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment