Monday, December 29, 2008

Writer's Block: Use Your Power

Our holiday gift to you: the question submitted most often to Writer's Block—if you could have a superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
Live Journals Writer's Block


If I could only have one single superpower, I would choose the power to fly - so simple, so wonderful. But as to what I would do, mmm lol; a scene from Superman comes to mind, and those who know me fairly well could guess it easily. Why I would choose it, is because I would love to fly; but probably will never have the chance to become a pilot.


On the other side of the coin, if I could have the full set of superpowers of any comic book hero to choose from, it would either be the amazing spiderman or superman. Reasons being, the intelligence to build webshooters (Yes, I adhere to the old way - not the movie way!) for web swinging would be a heck of a good time, but without super agility, strength, and spider-sense, you'd end up SPLAT pretty fast lol. The alternative: Supermans powers, because no other comic book hero has such a mundane set of powers, nor a set of superpowers that are better suited for doing the right thing with them, or to quote something from my favorite super heroes comic book world....


With great power, comes great responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment