Saturday, May 30, 2009

The future is what we make for ourselves

The future hasn't been written yet, I can never accept anything else as fact. The future is only what I build of it...

I'm so tied of this place, so tied of being surrounded by fools. They are everything I reject: I refuse to be cruel, I can not hate, and I will not be like them.

For a better part of my years, I spent time learning to fight, to defend agaisnt whatever might come. Now I find myself, facing a new demon: one inside the head. The only way, to win the war is one battle at a time.

The future is what we make for ourselves.


There will be a day when I no longer hurt, when there is no more fear, and I am no longer alone. I will stand tall and plant my feet upon this rock, and I shall not be shaken from my path.


Sun May 31 03:44:23 UTC 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment