Saturday, November 14, 2009

Old razor, still sharp.

Decided to join the action on Proving Grounds EU tonight, for a little Raven Shield ;). It's been about two months or more, since I really bothered playing RvS, but went pretty slick. I breezed through the first few maps with the skill you would expect a WO1 to display, and survived until the clock ran out on staying up late 8=).

Even more comforting, is that I'm not rusty, even though I play without an aiming reticle lol. Then again, if I expect to be shooting beyond ~10 metres fairly often, I generally will equip my weapon with a scope: as opposed to using the CQ style employed throughout RvS.


I just find it more natural and instinctive without the aiming reticle, and usually my reaction times are elevated, since I'm engaging the target in a fluid motion; there's no point of reference from the centre pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment