Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's been a somewhat productive day, but one that's had me ready to bounce off walls for much of it. With HRP out of my hair for just over an hour, I was able to to move without having to exposing anything to the usual family-de-railing events, that tend to occur whenever my mothers abreast of my plans.

Managed to take care of the enqueued phone calls on my list, including finding info a friend had requested in the same matter. About half a dozen phone calls, and four bits of intelligence to gather, all of which were solved, except for the sole fun one \o/. That will have to wait until another target of opportunity since the fishing hole is closed this time of week, but everything that was important got done. Having about 5 minutes to spare, before having to return to a rate of 3-5 interruptions a cycle + being cussed at all day, I also decided to proceed with a few other things that were supposed to wait until post-license.

The main problem, is still that damn license! Reaching the required mark of 40 hours, is proceeding at a rate of roughly 1 1/2 hours x 1 week = meaning 18 weeks more until I'll have enough hours to apply for a license. Since 5 more of the remaining 27 hours to go, have to be night driving, it'll probably take longer knowing my mother... I've got to find some way around this road block—and without lying about the amount of practice time I've had! Perhaps I might not be much good as a person, but when I say that I something, you can generally bet high that it'll be truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment