Thursday, August 16, 2007

Because people can't organize there schedule right.....


My day off is gone.


I'm stuck working Friday, the big job... My one day this week to do MY work.

I've got training sessions to run Sat/Sun, work Monday, probably Tuesday, work Wedsday, so effectively this means I'm stuck in a very pissy mood.

I fell asleep on the couch all night (gee, thx to whoever forgot to wake me at bed time!). So there fucking goes getting any thing done tonight. It's 0315 and I've got to be up by 0900-0930... but I've just had like 4-5 hours of sleep...


Good thing my to do list is written up on the desktop.. I hate getting off work after 1600. By the time I get home, have some thing to eat, and actually "can" get any thing done. It's all ready 1900 and time to log off for pete's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment