Monday, August 20, 2007

I swear it is impossible to work in this damn house.


Between My Mother, her blasting TV, the dogs, the bird screaming my fucking head off, and the Music I have on trying to drown them out.


I've got a rat fucking headach.... I wouldn't be surprised if it's damaging my hearing. I can't even hear the damn music any more.... I've got headphones on that have cups on them covering the entire ears... I can't stand much more of this.



One of these days.... I'm getting the fuck out of here. Ether that, or I'm just going to snap and loose self control before I can get my rage under management...


What part of let me work don't these fucking people understand?!??!


I think if I owned a copy of DOOM, I'd boot it up, hook up the speakers, roll the dial up, and see how they freaking like it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment