Friday, September 18, 2009

So much for a nights sleep...

Well I tried, I really did try! Woke up from a nap and was so tired, I decided to skip the shower, shave, and computer for tonight, and just go to bed and try to get some sleep for a change. Just took care of odds and ends, threw on The Simpsons Movie for something to watch, and made ready to pass out.

Then her royal pain woke up and needed her back scratched, then she woke up Willow who decided to tackle me; *sigh* it is just impossible to win some times!!!!


Upon sleep proving to be a hopeless affair, I gave up and dug up some strawberry ice cream for a quick snack. Largely gave up junk food a long time ago, but sometimes I'm in the mood for something sweet. Finished the movie a lit' bit ago, then decided to boot the laptop off batter power, and try and pass some time.


Si much for a nights sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment