Friday, August 8, 2008

Another day

Another day of hell almost over.

Another day of it sure to come.


Just once, I wish

I wish I could soar.

Spread my wings and fly, leave the past gone far behind.

And look down upon all that should come my way...


Another day of hell almost over,

Another day of it sure to come.


Still fightin' it off one blow at a time, bit by nit.


As they nail another one in my coffin.


Just hoping I'll drop, 'fore they do.



Oh God, why am I here?



It's just another day of pain

Just another battle to come roarin' through these halls.


Leavin' nothing behind but flames in its wake.


Another day of hell almost gone by,

Another trip through the flames waitin' for me on the other side


As I choke on the ashes, lungs burning from the flumes


Of a day nearly gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment