Saturday, August 30, 2008

You know, the more I try to give IDEs a fair chance, the more I find. That in the end, THEY ALL SUCK !!! Either that, or it has proven impossible to find something with even so much as a decent editor that's worth more then notepad or /bin/ed, is it really to much to ask; a decent editor?


Even on Windows XP, where cmd.exe has proven to be the worst damn CLI I've used, *my way* still seems to beat any IDE I've tried, and that is pretty damn sad lol. And so far I have found nothing that bests my personal combo of term+zsh+vim+tools, and tending to the more 'IDE like' features myself >_>. The only bad thing about cmd.exe, is it doesn't have emacs based line editing out of box lol, that and the tab completion works like a kinder garden program compared to bash/tcsh/zsh/pdksh.

No comments:

Post a Comment