Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just once, I wish someone else in this family knew how to keep a schedule... dang nab'it. Well, o be fair there is at least one besides myself; but Uncle Pat was a coast guard captain, if he's late, ya start to worry lol. Otherwise I'm about the only one who knows how to manage time... in a manor that approximately works.


I woke up around 1028R, my brothers not here. I was woken up around 1156R to find out he called a few minutes ago, to say that he was just starting out; our mothers been up since 0800R. And the other day, he said he was going to be here early [in the morning]... Well, I'll probably be out of battery charge on my laptop before he even gets to the city limits... the putz !!!



Was dreaming several things, but I remember dreaming that I was going through CQB training before I was woken up. The last thing I remember, was 2 man stack, kick it in, he moved left, I took right. Tango across my sector, 2 to the chest with a single action revolver; made it to my corner, then sliced the pie around. Two more tangos, put a quick shot in the right ones chest, then the left while advancing, then cycled back and put a head shot in each, right to left. Then dropped to one knee shouting "GUN DOWN" and started reloading the revolver as my teammate took up a cover position from his point of domination; 6 in the can, "GUN UP" and moved out...


Something like this:
|--------------------------|
|  y                       |
|            T           T |
|   /--------------\      T|
|   \______________/       |
|                          |
|               ___x___x___|
|Y             x|          |
|--  -----------|----------|
X=Spidey01's way point
Y=teammates  way point
T=tango position



Which reminds me, there are supposed to be some team games on PG#3 today hehe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment