Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sheesh.... What a crazy night.


I was exhausted by the time I went to bed, so I figured I'd lay down, watch TV, then switch to the laptop. Next thing I know, I've slept through the entire movie, and it's almost 0330Q... So screw it back to bed. Woke up around 0940Q, to early.... Back to bed lol.


Between all of the sleeping, I've had some of the craziest dreams :\. From a singing math teacher from hell (don't ask lol), and getting even with him years later. To leading a human insurrection against a wave of Terminators; I forget just how effective the aerial HKs could be, but at least I was smart enough to keep the location of our forward operating base secret. All the way to what's probably best described as Star Trek meets the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. ALl the way to various engagements with Orcs; both peaceful and combat filled encounters. Even a stint best described as a mixture of being stranded in deep space Orc country, and a bad Babylon 5 episode. Hmm, I wonder what those human star-fighters were called, ain't gotten to watch B5 in over a decade lol.

And even ending up in Raven Shield, wasting tangos, sneaking around, meeting a tango that was bullet proof, meeting a tango that was in "spectator" mode, and oy...


One great thing about dreaming, and knowing your dreaming -- when you enoucnter a super tango... shoot him about 20 times, reload, put 2, then 4 rounds more into him (centre mass and head). Then when the tango finally gets close to you and start shooting back, unlike in the video game...

You can tell the tango to go to hell and ignore him lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment